SPEAKING SUCCESS STRATEGIES AND PROTIPS ($20)
Jul 27, 2019 (One hour)
- 09:30 AM PST
- 11:30 AM CST
- 12:30 PM EST
You will have access to a PDF with very valuable information at the end of the webinar. In this lecture-style webinar class (questions and answers at the end), the focus will be on:
- new Task 1 and how the changes in task 1&2 will affect you.
- learning about simple, actionable, powerful strategies, templates, self-study methods developed over a period of 5 years with hundreds of students. You will have access to 4 different templates for topic development.
- how to move your score from 22-23 to 26.
- how to improve your fluency quickly without spending months of hard work.
- speaking with details that TOEFL raters expect to hear from you.
- how to speak naturally and spontaneously about any topic. TOEFL raters are tired of hearing those unnatural and memorized phrases that everybody learned from other tutors and YouTube videos.
- how to create high-quality responses that will impress TOEFL graders. The responses will be unique to you with your own phrases.
- self-study tools to speak confidently and fluently.
- learn your own weaknesses about what limits and maximizes your score in terms of Topic Development Language Use and Delivery.
- how to stop having the common grammar mistakes.
Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_F3Gdsl22TRW5icCzJNzhPQ