Before immigrating to the US, you were educated in your native country.You spent years studying to be the best professional in your field.
You were a pharmacist, physical therapist, dentist, lawyer or an IT professional.
Having come to the US, a new challenge of continuing your higher education or starting your career seems overwhelming while adjusting to a new culture and society.
“Being an immigrant myself, I know exactly what people like you are struggling with. I also understand your mindset because leaving our families, friends, and prestigious jobs back in our native country and starting a new life with no family support or business network is very difficult”Sherlen
“ I am a first generation American who was born and grew up in the US. My parents, who immigrated to this country, were left behind at the workplace because of their level of communication. They were unable to advance even though they had excellent job knowledge and skills. In my 15 years of healthcare industry experience, time and time again people ask me “What can I do to match native-like communication in speaking and writing at the workplace”?Steve
- With our support, you can go from being stressed to feeling great in starting a new life in the US. We care for your happiness and success!
- You can achieve a higher TOEFL-IBT exam score by learning proven strategies in reading, writing, listening, speaking from an experienced Exam Coach who has taught professionals like you from over 20 countries.
- You can sound like a native with the accent reduction lessons and have “a natural sounding”, “clear English” by mastering linking sounds, intonation and specific pronunciation methods.
- You will speak more confidently and communicate effectively with your boss, colleagues, patients or customers. Yes, you can use engaging conversational phrases and not sound like a “textbook”.
- After successfully passing the TOEFL-IBT exam, we can help you quickly advance your careers with business-specific English for patient or customer interaction, persuasive speaking and writing designed to exceed native colleagues at the workplace.